Dr. Maria A. Oliviero
Dr. Mag. In Food Sciences and Human Nutrition.
National Order of Biologists Section A (n ° AA_086392)
Dr. Maria A. Oliviero received a degree in NLS Pharmacy in 2011 at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine of the University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
In 2019 she obtained a master’s degree in FOOD AND HUMAN NUTRITION SCIENCES at the Departmental Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the CAMPUS BIO-MEDICO University of Rome with a grade of 110 cum laude with mention.
In 2020 she obtained the State Examination for qualification to practice the profession with full marks.
The professional activity of Pharmacist, carried out for over 5 years, has allowed her to expand her knowledge in the pharmacological field, allowing her to become passionate about nutrition, as a conscious, balanced model and prevention tool in the onset of diseases such as obesity, heart disease , arterial hypertension, diabetes.
She currently works as a nutritionist biologist and as a lecturer in biological and health disciplines.
she have gained several training experiences:
– prevention and dietary therapy at the Endocrinology and Diabetes Unit of the Campus Bio-Medico University of Rome.
– Prevention, risk factors and lifestyles. Screening of patients at risk at the Outpatient Clinic for cardiovascular prevention within the Complex Operating Unit of Cardiology
– Nutritional Educational Therapy with an integrated approach for people with DM1: carbohydrate counting and person-centered counseling at the Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases Operating Unit of the Bio-Medico Campus of Rome in Nutritional Educational Therapy Courses
Dr. Maria A. Oliviero at the FISIO EUROPA Polyclinic performs:
- Assessment of anthropometric body composition: Measurement of weight and height – BMI assessment – detection of skin circumferences – assessment of the waist-hip ratio and respective correlation with the risk of metabolic and cardiovascular complications.
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis
- Basal metabolic assessment
- Functional energy evaluation
- Determination of the ideal weight
- Development of personalized diets:
for healthy individuals;
for subjects in particular physiological conditions: pregnancy, lactation, senile age, menopause;
for the treatment of overweight and obesity even in adolescence;
for physical and sporting activity;
for the treatment of known pathological conditions such as: diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, hypertriglyceridemia, metabolic diseases, hepatic steatosis, hypertension, osteoporosis, hypothyroidism etc.
Address: Via dell’Umanesimo 308 00144 Roma EUR
Telephone: +39 06.5910.802
Mon-Fri: 8:30 – 20:00
Visits by appointment